Velocity Introduces Expulsion Valve
The new Velocity Expulsion Valve works in combination with Velocity's standard mounting plate and is hidden in the distal end of the socket. The use of a dummy during lamination creates a void in the distal end of the socket that accepts the Velocity valve. The valve has a large duckbill for quick air expulsion and easy cleaning. Unique to the Velocity valve is the ability to replace the rubber duckbill without the need to purchase a new valve housing.
- Large duckbill for quick air expulsion.
- Creates a seal directly against the lamination.
- Inexpensive replaceable duckbill.
- Inserts into Velocity 4 bolt mounting plates.
- Available in kits or individual parts.
For more information, visit www.velocity-labs.com.