Ottobock: E-MAG Online Training
- ABC will grant CEUs to Orthotists and assistants for completion of this training (0.75 ABC CEUs).
After successfully completing this training, you will:
• Understand the differentiation of SCOs and their function.
• Be able to do patient assessments to ensure they are a favorable candidate for SCO technology.
• Understand proper casting procedure to ensure a good foundation for orthosis design.
• Be able to complete a fitting and setup to ensure favorable outcomes.
• Be able to troubleshoot when less than optimal results present themselves.
Training duration is 40 minutes and you will receive 0.75 ABC CEUs