Ottobock: MyoBock Online Training
- This self-paced course is designed for CPs with or without experience fitting upper limb prosthetic devices. It may be used to obtain primary information about myoelectric control or as a source for review.
After successfully completing this training, you will be able to:
• Understand basic myoelectric principles such as the physiology of EMG, signal detection and amplification, and evaluation philosophy
• Understand clinical criteria for application of different myoelectric technologies, ie digital vs. proportional control systems
• Understand how to select and modify various programming options within components to optimize patient function
• Understand various componentry options and their application to differing patient presentations.
Training duration is 3-4 hours and you will receive 4.25 ABC CEUs.
Training website: https://academy.ottobockus.com/videos/myo/player.html