Ottobock: Stance Control Orthoses Online Training
- ABC will grant CEUs to Orthotists and assistants for completion of this training (0.75 ABC CEUs).
After successfully completing this training, you will understand:
• Different types of stance control orthoses (SCOs)
• The appropriate clinical presentation for SCOs
• Technical considerations for each SCO type
• The distinct differences in clutch design
• The decision making process for choosing SCO over conventional technology
• Advantages and limitations to each SCO device
• Resources available for ensuring successful outcomes.
Training website: https://academy.ottobockus.com/presentations/AOM/stance/presentation_html5.html