Join our Twin Falls Team in this rare technical position (recent graduates encouraged) and help others reach for their utmost potential. Idaho is a best kept secret (the Gem State) with many recreational opportunities.
Our beautiful lab has room for you as we create devices for in-house, and a growing list of C-fab items. Skills needed/acquired will be:
1) metal bending, leather sewing and fabrication
2) casting and rectification of plaster models
3) scanning, modification, digitization, rectification, and carving of CAD/CAM models
4) thermoforming and lamination techniques
5) must be computer literate (we use OPIE software) and follow and document processes
Positive attitude, drive, and an aptitude for continuous learning imperative. Perpetual Awesomeness doesn't hurt either. Pay is commensurate with experience. Benefits Offered: Health and Dental plus HSA, PTO, plus 9+ holidays, Simple IRA (after 1st year), $2K following 90 days of employment for Relocation Expenses.