CERTIFIED PEDIATRIC ORTHOTIST / PROSTHETIST or CERTIFIED PEDIATRIC ORTHOTIST
CERTIFIED PEDIATRIC ORTHOTIST / PROSTHETIST orCERTIFIED PEDIATRIC ORTHOTIST
The University of California San Francisco, Dept. of Orthopaedic Surgery, division of Orthotics and Prosthetics, is seeking a full-time pediatric clinician focused on inpatient and outpatient orthotic care, to practice at our Mission Bay campus.
• Master's degree or five years of experience
• ABC Certified
• Prior experience with pediatric patients
• Knowledge of disease processes and associated orthotic/prosthetic interventions
• Familiarity with current treatment modalities, materials and fabrication techniques
• Experience with scoliosis and cranial remolding
Please apply online at http://apptrkr.com/1375798
UCSF seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Updated: Jan 24, 2019