Certified Prosthetist or Prosthetist/Orthotist
Westcoast Brace & Limb is seeking well-rounded prosthetist or prosthetist/orthotists to contribute to a growing, progressive, fast-paced, patient-centric, multi-facility team.
- ABC certification as a CP or CPO, or board eligible
- Graduated from an NCOPE-accredited program and residency
- Minimum of a bachelor's-level of education (Florida state requirement for licensing)
- Strong clinical skills in adult and pediatric simple and complex cases
- Proficient computer, documentation, and communication skills (OPIE experience preferred)
- Strong coding knowledge
- Excellent time-management skills and a great bedside manner
- Team-oriented attitude
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and believe strongly in the importance of investing in continued professional development and education.
Send or email cover letter and CV to:
Westcoast Brace & Limb
5311 E. Fletcher Avenue, Tampa, FL 33617
Updated: Jan 04, 2021