Practice Manager (CPO)–Indianapolis, Indiana
This is a great opportunity for an experienced CPO and dynamic leader who is dedicated to enriching and transforming lives through compassionate service and innovation.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive leadership experience
- Demonstrated track record of leadership and relationship building skills within the organization
- A purpose driven mindset-you are enthusiastic about Transcends mission and opportunity to make a significant impact
- Strong clinical skills with the ability to mentor clinicians in both O&P
- Business acumen with the ability to facilitate change and cultivate referral sources
Join our staff and enjoy:
- An excellent benefit package 4-day work week...no joke!
- No on-call duties
- Relaxed, friendly and fun family atmosphere
- State-of-the-art facilities
Dienen, Inc., is an EOE, Section 504 Employer
Dienen, Inc., is the parent company of Transcend Orthotics & Prosthetics and Surestep
Send your resume to: