CP, CPO, Board-Eligible
Hope. Inspiration. Reinvention. These words guide our company in providing an industry changing level of patient care and outcomes. In order to keep up with the growing demand for our services, Shamrock Prosthetics seeks a dynamic, detail-oriented, clinician with a team-player mentality. The selected candidate would begin working at the Athens location, with the potential to help staff a planned prosthetic center of excellence located in Atlanta. This position offers the following advantages:
- Work-Life Balance - No regular call duties or late nights
- No Marketing - Focus on optimal outcomes of your patients
- In-House Fabrication - Increased oversight and quality control
- Diverse Patient Base - Opportunity to use advanced componentry
- Competitive Salary - Includes monthly incentive bonus and mileage
- Opportunity for Growth - Potential to expand to Atlanta by end of 2020
- Benefits - Health, dental, vision, life, disability, IRA, relocation, sick, vacation.
All interested candidates must be Georgia Licensure Eligible and are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume to Steve Ehretsman, Founder and CEO of Shamrock Prosthetics. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Updated: Oct 19, 2020