Based in beautiful East Texas, our practice has over 30 years of proven excellence in patient outcomes. The practitioners and staff at POA are dedicated to providing the ultimate in care and rehabilitation to the patients we serve. Because all of our custom devices are fabricated in our on-site laboratory, we can ensure both quality and timeliness.
We are located in the heart of Tyler's healthcare and medical community and are looking for an O&P Technician to join our team.
- High school Diploma or GED
- O&P Technical school training or previous O&P Technical Experience required
- Knowledge and skills needed to fabricate and repair orthoses and prostheses
- A valid driver's license
- Ability to pass a background check
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Workers compensation coverage
- Malpractice insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan
Compensation based on relevant experience.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prosthethic Orthotic Associates
Updated: Apr 22, 2021