DREAM POSITION! Certified Prosthetist
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Must be ABC-certified in prosthetics.
- Physical ability to assist patients with donning/doffing prosthesis/orthotic device.
- Ability to conduct detailed patient assessment including gait analysis, range of motion, coordination and balance, and motor skills
- Pleasant, effective communication skills
- Clear, concise, timely documentation skills using our automated process.
- Time management/prioritization skills.
- Patient treatment skills that are progressive, functional, effective, pleasant.
- Ability to function both independently and as a team.
- Ability to adjust fitting techniques to adapt to referral source and patient preferences.
Salary and/or commission is the BEST IN THE INDUSTRY. Benefits include paid time off, health, dental, vision, accident insurance, and 401k. Plus many other optional programs.
Updated: May 04, 2021