Certified Prosthetist Orthotist
ProCare Prosthetics and Orthotics is seeking a highly skilled, talented Certified Prosthetist Orthotist to join our dynamic team at one of our clinics in the Metro Atlanta area. ProCare Prosthetics and Orthotics is an innovative leader in high quality prosthetics and orthotics, with a passionate focus on patient care!
ProCare is a TEAM to build a long-term career with; providing career growth and a positive company culture devoted to a work/life balance for our employees. We offer competitive salary and benefits package.
- ABC certification as a CPO
- Graduated from an NCOPE-accredited program and residency
- Minimum of a bachelor's-level of education
- Strong clinical skills in prosthetics and a willingness to learn new techniques and skills.
- Proficient computer, documentation, and communication skills (OPIE experience preferred)
- Strong coding knowledge
- Excellent time-management skills and a great bedside manner
- Team-oriented attitude
For more information, contact: