Total Knee 1900
The industry standard in polycentric knees, the Total Knee, has been redesigned and given a whole new look. Now the knee is stronger and more durable.
The knee accommodates to everyday walking requirements. Through use of friction within an elastic polymer medium, the swing phase is controlled and steady. That combined with the extension promoter which assists in limiting heel rise and moving the knee into a fully extended position ensures every amputee has access to the superior attributes of a Total Knee.
Total Knee 1900 Highlights
- Designed for single speed ambulators
- Polycentric knee with geometric locking system
- Unique swing phase control through use of friction with in an elastic polymer medium
- Used for single speed ambulation
- Adjustable stance flexion
- Adjustable extension promoter
- Low build height, useful for long transfemoral limbs or knee disarticulation
- Low build height; useful for long limbs or knee disarticulation
Total Knee 1900 User Information
|Amputation level||Transfemoral and Knee Disarticulation|
|Max Patient Weight||100kg (220lbs)|
|Recommended L-Codes:||5611, 5845, 5850|
Total Knee 1900 Product Information
|Weight of Knee||675g (23.8oz)|
|Build height||173mm (6 13/16")|
|Knee Flexion||Stop at 160°|
24 months limited warranty. Make sure the adapter does NOT touch the back link or front links during full flexion. This can cause damage to the knee and will void the warranty.
There is no trial period for this item - all sales are final. For a trial knee or bionic device please contact customer service at 1-800-233-6263, Monday through Friday, 7am to 5pm, PST, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Sign up for your free account||Already have an account?||Sign in|