Mauch® Knee Plus
The Mauch Knee Plus is a heavy duty version of the Mauch Knee. Built on the same advanced technology, it was developed in order to accommodate the needs of users requiring a higher weight limit. A slightly different and more robust frame means that the Mauch Knee Plus offers all of the benefits of the standard Mauch Knee to users up to 166kg (365lbs).
Mauch Knee Plus Highlights
- Single axis hydraulic knee system with swing and stance control (SNS®).
- Designed for multi-speed ambulation.
- Ultra durable Aluminum frame.
- Durability and more secure motion.
- Roller bearings at knee axis and cylinder attachment points for smooth action.
- Yielding stance control.
- Mode selector switch allows manual locking and free swing functions.
- Universal 4-hole mounting patterns for versatile adapter options.
- Option for through hole or threaded hole top bracket.
- Low Swing Resistance kits and High Stance Resistance kits are also available.
- Can perceive and actively control knee stability under changing conditions
- Ability or potential to walk at varying speeds
- Interest in advanced performance functions, i.e. natural stair and ramp descent, running and/or cycling
Mauch Knee Plus User Information
|Impact level||Moderate to Sport|
|Max Patient Weight||166kg (365lbs)|
|Recommended L-Codes:||L5828, L5845, L5925|
Mauch Knee Plus Product Information
|Weight of Knee (with Cylinder)||1.21kg (42.68oz)|
|Build height||210.5mm (8 5/16")|
|Knee Flexion||Stop at 125°|
36 months limited warranty
There is no trial period for this item - all sales are final. For a trial knee or bionic device please contact customer service at 1-800-233-6263, Monday through Friday, 7am to 5pm, PST, or by email at email@example.com.
|Sign up for your free account||Already have an account?||Sign in|