Alpha® Hybrid Liner - Cushion
- Skin-Friendly Hybrid Gel Combines Durability & Comfort
- Broad Range of Comfortable Knee Flexion
- Ideal for Use with Elevated Vacuum Suspension
- Retrofitable Option
Transtibial amputees wearing the Alpha® Hybrid Liner experience a comfortable thermoplastic elastomer liner that allows for easy donning plus extremely easy bending and flexing of the knee. The liner performs well with suction suspension and with elevated vacuum suspension.
The Alpha® Hybrid Liner's hybrid gel provides a balance of comfort and durability. It protects the limb from impact, continually cushions the limb, and resists excessive elongation. The hybrid gel is perfectly paired with a one-way stretch fabric, allowing circumferential stretch that provides comfortable soft tissue compression.
The Alpha® Hybrid Liner is offered in two gel styles.
The Alpha® Hybrid Liner with progressive gel style is a solution for several common amputee issues:
- For extra cushioning during ambulation the liner's distal gel thickness is 9 mm.
- Protection for the sensitive tibial crest area is provided with 6 mm gel thickness.
- To reduce bunching and allow for a broad range of knee motion, gel thickness behind the knee is 2.5 mm.
- For less bulk at the top of the liner, the 2.5 mm gel thickness was extended to the liner’s proximal edge.
A flexible knee panel incorporates an abrasion-resistant fabric allowing the limb to easily flex without pulling or tightening at the knee. When coupled with the thin gel behind the knee, the liner allows for comfort while sitting or bending for extended periods of time. A new socket should be fabricated for best use of the Alpha® Hybrid Liner with progressive gel style.
The Alpha® Hybrid Liner with uniform gel style is a solution for amputees currently wearing a 6 mm uniform Alpha® Liner and want to experience the benefits of this liner. The Select with a 6 mm uniform gel style should retrofit with current sockets.
|Thickness|| 9 mm distal, 6 mm tibial crest, 2.5 mm proximally (Progressive)
|Sizes|| Small, Medium, Medium Plus,
Large, Large Plus, Extra Large
|Trial Period||10 days from fit date/invoice date|
|Warranty|| 12 months from fit date or invoice date
Register online at www.owwco.com
| U.S. Code
| L-5679 Cushion Liner
(bill once per liner)
|Sign up for your free account||Already have an account?||Sign in|