Upgrade to active vacuum volume management for your transtibial patients with the New Harmony P4 Modular pump. This modular fourhole version is easy to upgrade into existing vacuum sockets using an external tube connection and includes a Standard 4R182 and Heavy Duty version 4R183 that can accommodate up to 330 lb.
Compared to a valve or pin system, patient benefits include:
- Reduced volume fluctuations
- Improved suspension and proprioception
- Reduced forces within the socket
- Promotes residual limb blood circulation
- Vertical shock absorption and torsion
To learn more, call your sales rep or visit shop.ottobock.us.
Designed for your active K3 patients with limited clearance, Taleo Low Profile is the newest carbon fiber foot in our portfolio. Give your patients the same smooth performance you've come to expect from the Taleo foot family. They will appreciate the ability to effortlessly navigate various indoor and outdoor
environments, wherever life takes them. Benefits of 1C53 Taleo Low Profile:
- Low build height for longer residual limbs
- Smooth rollover and energy efficient return
- Dynamic movement across varying terrain conditions
For more information, visit www.professionals.ottobockus.com or talk to your sales rep.