New Stylish Therapeutic Shoes
October 01, 2002
Orthofeet is introducing a new line of innovative Depth shoes, which combine attractive styling with unique comfort and performance features:
- Soft Leather, Padded with Foam conforms to the foot and eliminates pressure points;
- Seamless, Breathable Lining protects the foot from irritations;
- Anatomical Last provides extra width across the midfoot and Toe-Box;
- Biomechanical Sole Design , featuring a mild Rocker and a flat forefoot seat, facilitates ambulation and reduces stress at the forefoot;
- Hidden Depth Construction hides the extra depth of the shoe for an attractive, low profile appearance;
- Advanced, Multi Density Orthotic , can be instantly heat-molded to the foot for a full contact, custom support.
Orthofeet shoes and orthotics are approved by Medicare to meet the requirements of the Diabetic Shoe Bill (Codes A5500 and A5509).
For more information, contact: