South West Ankle Brace says “We make them all, from short to tall.”
November 01, 2002
Introducing many styles to choose from: The Standard S.W. Ankle Brace, Extended S.W. Ankle Brace, S.W. AFO Style Brace (with extended footplate), S.W. Weight-bearing Brace, and the S.W. (PTB style) Brace.
The South West Ankle Brace is one of the leading brands of custom thermo-molded ankle braces made for non-operative management of posterior tibial tendon dysfunction, as well as many other foot and ankle pathologies.
- Posterior tibial tendon dysfunction (PTTD)
- Ankle arthritis or D.J.D. (Degenerative Joint Disease)
- Tibialis tendonitis (posterior of anterior)
- Ankle, subtalor, or midtarsal trauma
- Severe pronation or pes planus
- Talocalcaneal varus or valgus
- Post CVA / Polio Syndrome
- Charcot foot deformity
Turnaround time is 3-5 days; suggested L-Codes are:
L-1960, L-2280, L-2275, L-2820, L-2330.
For more information, contact:
South West Ankle Brace
480. 332.8120 fax: 480.664.3521