Prevent Scissoring with AAO from Fillauer
November 01, 2004
Anti-Adduction Orthosis (AAO)
- Prevents scissoring
- Trochanteric angle aids forward progression
- Less bulky, compact design
- Premade or custom thigh cuffs
- Soft silicone supracondylar suspension wedges
- Central fabrication available
- 2 kits available
Orthosis can be used in conjunction with thigh cuffs to make a hip guidance orthosis for:
- Cerebral palsy
AAO Kits w/Condylar Wedges:
Circumference of cuffs measured at 2 inches above knee center.
052110 w/Joint & Small Cuffs, 6 to 8 3/4"
052112 w/Joint & Medium Cuffs, 8 1/2" to 11 1/4"
052100 Anti-Adduction Orthosis (AAO) Joint Only
For more information, contact: