New Chelsea CTO by OPTEC
November 01, 2004
OPTEC Inc. continues diversification of its product line with the New Chelsea Cervical Thoracic Orthosis (CTO) designed to immobilize your patient cervical region in the planes of flexion, extension, rotation, and lateral bending.
The lightweight yet durable molded polyethylene components are anatomically designed for maximum control and superior comfort. The mandibular and occipital/cranial attachment bars easily adjust to your patient cervical height.
Chelsea CTO features:
- Slotted anterior/posterior bars for precise height adjustments
- Adjustable buckle closure system ensures consistent fit, quick and easy donning/doffing
- Large Trachea opening
- Breathable foam liner absorbs moisture, increases air circulation, and prevents skin breakdown
- Gender adaptable to accommodate both female and male patients
- Available in 3 sizes: Adult, Small Adult/Youth, Pediatric
For more information, contact: