Endolite Navigator Helps Amputees Explore Their World
July 01, 2006
Designed for K2 level amputees, the Navigator is the perfect foot for day-to-day activity. Around the home, office, or walking to shops and meeting friends, the "natural feel" of the Navigator encourages wearers to expand their horizons as they explore their world.
- Realistic ankle joint position for a more natural look and feel.
- Controlled ankle motion enhanced for natural and symmetrical gait.
- Improved rollover characteristic given by the ergonomically shaped resilient keel.
- Lower build height to maximize individual assembly options.
- Limited three-year warranty.
For more information contact: