Becker Orthopedic Distributes SpineCor in the U.S.
January 01, 2008
SpineCor® is a dynamic system that utilizes postural re-education to target four key progression factors of idiopathic scoliosis: neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction; growth asymmetry; postural disorganization; and spinal deformation.
SpineCor advantages include:
- 89 percent effective; clinically proven in a 400-patient, ten-year study.
- Documented Cobb angle reductions maintained for five years after treatment.
- Dedicated U.S. technical/clinical support staff.
- Increased patient acceptance; better compliance.
- Custom made to measurement from Becker Central Fabrication.
L-Code: L-1005. 2008 Phase I training seminars are now being scheduled. U.S. Patent No. 5,599,286.