Friddles New Variable-Speed Router
February 01, 2008
Friddles Orthopedic Appliances continues its innovative reputation with the introduction of its new variable-speed router, which is tailored to meet the specific demands of the orthotics and prosthetics industry. Exacting engineering, superior materials, and expert craftsmanship make this tool a pleasure to operate.
Includes the following features:
- Heavy-duty ¾ horsepower, stainless steel, dust-free A.C. motor with 115 volt 50/60 Hz 1 ph input.
- Variable-speed drive 0-3450 RPM.
- Easily adjustable height.
- 15-in. shaft with ½-13 threads, which is compatible with TrautmanTM and Rout-Man carvers.
- Task lamp with adjustable arm.
- Cast-iron base.
- Complete set of urethane arbors.
Friddles Orthopedic Appliances