SPS Offers Spinomed III
February 01, 2009
SPS customers who fell in love with the Spinomed® Brace will be pleased by the redesigned Spinomed III, which has been approved for L-Code L-0456.
- Ability to mold in cold condition to most patients. Additional molding can be achieved with heat.
- Garment and rigid portions are customizable.
- Anti-migration straps and silicone beads keep brace in position.
- Full-width posterior panel and anterior panel are contained in moisture-wicking material and are removable as the patients condition improves.
- No restriction of shoulder and arm movement or thoracic and abdominal breathing.