Full Suction Liner Exclusively through SPS
April 01, 2009
The new ALPS FSL liner (FSL) is the perfect application for amputees with poor manual dexterity, and for vascular patients.
- Minimal socket rotation is achieved by maximizing contact with the socket-wall surface area in a uniform 6mm profile.
- Maximum comfort is delivered while allowing shear forces on the skin to be redistributed.
- Unrestricted stretch provides greater elasticity so that the FSL can be rolled on and off as simply as a sock.
- The absence of a fabric cover allows ALPS GripGEL™ to conform to the residual limb as needed without constricting the proximal end.
- No special lamination processes needed.