SPS Launches T-Scope Elbow Brace
July 02, 2009
The T-Scope Elbow Brace is ideal for fixed or controlled range of motion for the treatment of ligamentous injuries or stable fractures of the elbow or upper arm. Manufactured by BREG, the T-Scope Elbow Brace is the lightest (13 oz.) post-op elbow brace on the market.
The low-profile T-Scope provides:
- Telescoping forearm and humeral struts to accommodate varying arm lengths.
- Extension control from 10-degree hyperextension to 110 degrees.
- Flexion control from 10-120 degrees.
- Customizable pads and straps for trimming to fit various arm sizes.
- Available in regular or long. Call for additional sizing information.