Human Intelligence Technology (HI-Tech) Introduces the TSS Vaculink
February 28, 2010
The TSS Vaculink Vacuum Pump from MICA Corp. was created for elevated vacuum socket management, enhanced suspension, and moisture control. The Vaculink is a mechanical pump mounted to a tibial component and driven by stance phase or combined foot and ankle flexion. The pump design is simple and effective, ensuring extended life, efficiency, and zero maintenance.
Features and benefits include:
- Zero battery dependence.
- Enhances blood circulation.
- Stabilizes limb volume and prevents fluctuation.
- Firmly secures socket to limb.
- Increases user awareness of limb/prosthesis position.
- Easily adjustable vacuum and lightweight.
Stop by table #320 at the Academy meeting in Chicago.