ALPS Extreme Liner Available from PEL Supply
February 28, 2010
The ALPS Extreme Liner has been specifically designed for both transfemoral (AK) and transtibial (BK) amputees, reducing your on-hand inventory costs. The Extreme Liner eliminates 80% of vertical stretch, resulting in increased contact while reducing movement of redundant tissue and substantially eliminating pistoning. It features ALPS' new GripGEL™ to gently but firmly support the residual limb and sensitive tissues.
- Limited vertical stretch reduces movement of redundant tissue.
- High circumferential stretch to assist with form fitting.
- Wider distal end for ease of donning.
- Provides more control and stability.
- Available in 3mm and 6mm uniform thicknesses in eight sizes.
- 1-year warranty, 2-year on two liners.
PEL Supply Company