SPS Launches Select Liner
June 29, 2010
New design, new materials, and new construction of the ALPHA Select Liner yields improved patient outcomes.
Key benefits of Ohio Willow Wood's Select Liner include:
- Progressive gel measures 9mm distally and 6mm over the tibial crest, thinning to 2.5mm behind the knee and proximally.
- New accordion umbrella permits conformance to the wearer's own contours.
- Hybrid gel protects the limb from impact and resists excessive elongation.
- Abrasion-resistant select fabric panel easily flexes without pulling or tightening at the knee.
- One-way stretch fabric effectively controls pistoning without a distal matrix.