Patient Inspired Solutions from Ultraflex
January 31, 2011
New: The Adjustable Dynamic Response™ (ADR™) KAFO-No Cable Release Option.
When an AFO is not enough to treat severe crouch and gross LE weakness, the Ultraflex ADR™ KAFO provides a good alternative.
Features and benefits include:
- Safe stance control without locking the knee, ADR™ 0-30 flexion
- Sit-to-standing ratchet support from 120flexion to full extension
- Low profile, sit-to-stand slide lock/safety release is easy to engage and disengage
- ADR™ ankle, 0-40dorsiflexion, 0-40plantarflexion resistance or dampening effects
- Adult and pediatric versions