Trautman Dual Bladder Vacuum Station by Fillauer LLC
August 01, 2011
The Trautman Dual Bladder Vacuum Station allows for a variety of options in vacuum forming. The dual-bladder configuration enables better mold preservation and improved surface quality of the molded product. The station can be used as either a dual-bladder or single-bladder vacuum station.
- Durable, powder-coated aluminum frame.
- High-temperature, non-stick, clear silicone bladder.
- Dual bladder for use with Comfil® TFC and pre-preg materials.
- Quick-change outer bladder saves time and money.
- Exterior dimension: 24 in. x 24 in.
- Requires vacuum source.