Trautman Dual Bladder Vacuum Station by Fillauer LLC
January 23, 2012
The Trautman Dual Bladder Vacuum Station allows for a variety of options in vacuum forming. The dual-bladder configuration enables better mold preservation during vacuum forming and improved surface quality of the molded product. The station can be used as either a dual-bladder or single-bladder vacuum station.
- Durable, powder-coated, aluminum frame.
- High-temperature, non-stick, clear silicone bladder.
- Dual bladder for use with Comfil® TFC and pre-preg materials.
- Quick-change outer bladder saves time and money.
- Exterior dimension: 24" x 24".
- Requires vacuum source (two connections for dual-bladder setup).