Client Inspired, Prosthetist Designed
May 24, 2012
The Syncor Original TES Belt was designed for clients with transfemoral amputations. The Silesian design evens out stress and eliminates the pull-down feeling associated with girdle-style belts. A wide, 360 degree, textured grip cuff grips a maximum surface with no air leaks, and a proportional adductor panel increases suspension capabilities.
Features and benefits include:
- User-friendly design includes a hand loop for easy donning/doffing.
- Replaceable Velcro® closure extends the wear of the belt.
- Low-profile design, with an anti-roll, anti-bunch panel.
- Reinforced, color-matched seams; washable.
- Sizes range from infant to XXL. Custom orders are welcome.