TARSO Clubfoot AFO by Markell
August 23, 2012
The TARSO Clubfoot AFO is for use in the
Ponseti Method of clubfoot treatment.
- Symmetrical shape for use on either foot.
- Semi-rigid construction with soft lambskin lining.
- Convenient, reversible hook-and-loop closures at top and bottom.
- Strong, secure buckle and strap with dorsal pad to lock the foot down and hold it in place.
- Rigid base plates with threaded receptacles for mounting to the Dobbs Dynamic Clubfoot Bar, Horton Click Bar, or traditional Denis Browne abduction bars.
M.J. Markell Shoe Company Inc.