TARSO Clubfoot AFO by Markell
March 24, 2016
The TARSO Clubfoot AFO is for use in the Ponseti Method of clubfoot treatment.
- Symmetrical shape for use on either foot
- Semi-rigid construction with soft lambskin lining
- Convenient, reversible hook-and-loop closures at top and bottom
- Strong, secure buckle and strap with dorsal pad to lock the foot down and hold it in place
- Rigid base plates with threaded receptacles for mounting to the Dobbs Dynamic Clubfoot Bar, Horton Click Bar, or traditional Denis Browne abduction bars
M. J. Markell Shoe Company Inc.