Log in today to:
- Check your CEUs
- Search for credit opportunities
- Pay your annual fee
- Update your information
- See your personalized alerts
- And so much more!
American Board for Certification/ABC
Growing kids require the flexibility afforded by Syncor's TES Belt. The sturdy, washable construction of the TES Belt stands up to kids' tough demands, and the simplicity of design makes it user-friendly. Parents will be pleased with the affordability, especially during growth spurts. Our custom fabrication option gives prosthetists the sizing required for little ones, and specialty construction takes sensitive tissue into consideration. Our 30 years of experience as fitters and designers of applications for adults and children assures you of an understanding of the special needs for fitting kids. Ask one of our distributors for more information.
The Infinite Socket™ is the first modular and adjustable socket that
empowers clinicians and users. Built-in tensioning systems, custom
modular components, and advanced materials allow adjustability at
the socket as the residual limb changes.
Evolution C-Fab is now Össur!
Evolution Industries C-Fab is now Össur Custom Fabrication.
But while our name has changed, our quality and flexibility remains.
Evolution Industries Inc.
A perfect balance of stability and dynamics.
Featuring a new actuator and kinematic sensor, RHEO KNEE® 3 offers increased resistance across a wider range of stance flexion. This improved support helps increase the confidence of all users, especially low K3 users. At the same time, we didn't sacrifice the dynamics that RHEO KNEE is known for and that high K3 users expect. In fact, we improved the dynamics via a more powerful actuator and a faster swing
Contact your Össur® rep today to get certified or to see a RHEO KNEE 3 demonstration.
The revolutionary Peak Scoliosis Bracing System is an unloader brace specifically designed to relieve the pain associated with adult scoliosis. This patented, highly adjustable brace from Aspen has been shown to:
- Significantly Relieve Pain
- Improve the Quality of Life
- Increase Mobility
- Promote Better Posture
- Increase Patient Compliance
Code L1005 Approved
Aspen Medical Products
New E-Series adhesives can be used for most items you currently use +PLUSeries adhesives for-we find the properties of E-Series adhesives work great when transferring devices and laminating, and when recycling set-up
componentry for reuse is desired.
- Thinner viscosity.
- Add heat for easy release.
- Works with all +PLUSeries mixing tips and dispensers.
- Lower cost.
Currently offering 220ml sizes in 60-second gel times, and in tan
and black colors. Call for more details.
New Pneumatic Swing Phase Control Four-Axis Knee.
Matik, the latest release from PROTEOR, is designed to provide an affordable yet efficient and maintenance-free polycentric knee.
- Pneumatic knee with extension spring to provide full extension during stamping and slow walking.
- Secure four-axis geometry for high stability during stance phase.
- One inch of toe clearance during swing.
- Compact and lightweight: 26.21 oz.
- Rated up to 275 lb.; adapted for K2 users.
- Proximal connection, pyramidal or M36 threaded.
- Separated flexion-resistance and extension-dampering adjustments.
#43 Vega Aligner
This brace is designed to stabilize the
motion of the knee joint, keeping it aligned
during flexion and extension movements.
Constructed entirely from breathable
materials, the next-to-skin layer is made
from antibacterial and antiallergy fabric.
Its complex structure, equipped with patella
stabilizer, offers comfortable containment
of the patellar compartment, which is useful
in cases of associated conditions (medial
or lateral ligament, anterior or posterior
cruciate ligament, and patellar instability).
Learn more and check out our other products and product lines
on our website.
In 2001, Boa launched our premium
closure system on snowboard boot
brands K2 and Vans. Since then, our
portfolio of brands and products
has grown to include sporting
goods, pro-cycling shoes, golf shoes,
utility boots, medical bracing and
more. Over 200 brands around the globe partner with Boa for the fit,
comfort, and ease of use our technology provides.
Brands such as Exos Medical, Ossur, Futuro, Ace, DeRoyal, Dr.
Comfort, and Revolimb have incorporated Boa into medical bracing,
diabetic shoes, and prosthetic products. The proven fit, convenience
and single-handed micro adjustment of Boa Technology consistently
deliver outstanding benefits to both patients and providers.
Boa Technology Inc.
The Freedom Agilix™ is a multiaxial, shock-absorbing, flexible foot system designed to manage loading impacts, reduce socket shear forces, and improve comfort while walking on nearly any terrain. The ultra-lightweight design offers low-impact K3 ambulators shockingly comfortable performance at a value like no other. Learn more about the Agilix on our website.
Did you know that any order submitted on the new SPS Online Store (spsco.com) will automatically receive an additional 3% discount? The discount will be reflected in the shopping cart total at check out. Discount valid on spsco.com only.
This dynamic corrective system joint ensures fast, efficient, and effective treatment of contractures resulting from neurological conditions. It is simple and uncomplicated with just two joint sizes to accommodate any extremity joint, and no complicated order forms to complete.
You determine and control the three simple adjustments:
- Flexion/extension. Just flip the joint housing internal spring based on the anatomical location.
- Range of motion. Limit at 12 degree increments (small) or 14 degree increments (regular).
- Force control. Up to 3.4 Nm/30 in.-lb. (small) or 10.2 Nm/90 in.-lb. (regular).
The new version of our Summit Lock, the
Proximal Lock, mounts the same way,
but with an easier-to-use, flexible, silicone
adhesive. The Proximal Lock glues to most
fabric-backed liners with no problem, and
locks into the socket with nothing needed on
the distal end; use the adaptor of your choice
to maximize clearance. The Proximal Lock
controls rotation and offers suspension and security.
Features and benefits include:
- Zero-clearance lock.
- Controls rotation.
- Ideal for long limbs with minimal clearance.
- Flexible attachment rolls on easier.
- Can be used with liners with a seal band.
- Lock can be retrofit.
The Breeze™ is a revolutionary K2 foot from College Park. The water-friendly system has an optional water drain port, corrosion-resistant materials, and special modifications to clear water from the entire prosthetic system. The Enviroshell™ is infused with a UV inhibitor and pure silver for proven antimicrobial properties, and built with a special toe-rollover assist. The Breeze foot brings a maximum solution for a minimum cost.
- Water-friendly design.
- Integrated pyramid.
- Low profile.
- Removable foot shell with sandal toe.
- Weight limit up to 275 lb.
College Park Industries
Specifically designed for people with Chopart
amputations, as well as Lisfranc, Pirogoff, Boyd,
or partial foot amputations, the RUSH76™ has
a dynamic design that gives users the ability to
be active and do more of what they want to do
without limitations. The unique glass composite
outperforms carbon fiber and is engineered to
be more flexible and durable than any other
Chopart device available today.
Contact us to learn more about the
RUSH76, RUSH81™, or RUSH87™. The RUSH™
feet are proudly handcrafted in the United States.
The medi Tele-ROM™ is a post-operative range-of-motion knee brace that provides the ultimate in adjustability, comfort, and ease of use.
Features and benefits include:
- Telescoping struts with easy, push-button adjustment
- Length adjustability for a customized fit
- Simple rotate and release flexion and extension limitation
- Drop-lock button quickly locks at 0°, 15°, 30°, and 45°
- Quick-release buckles for easy application
- Choice of cool and full foam versions in standard length
Hersco's Lower Extremity Ankle Protection (LEAP) brace is designed to aid stability and proprioception for patients at risk for trips and falls. The LEAP is a short, semi-rigid AFO that is functionally balanced to support the foot and ankle complex. It is fully lined with a lightweight and cushioning Velcloth interface. Easily secured and removed with two Velcro® straps and a padded tongue. For more information, visit our website or call the lab toll-free.
Hersco Ortho Labs
Dependable, consistent, high-quality fabrication.
We offer prepreg, laminated, and thermoplastic orthotics and prosthetics.
We make central fabrication easy!
Motion Unlimited LLC
Features and benefits include:
- Infinite locking positions throughout knee flexion
- Provides stability
- Helps to increase the knee range of motion
- Designed for knee flexion contracture management
- Unlocks to enable sitting and reclining
- Effectively blocks flexion while allowing free extension
- Unparalleled strength, plus a nickel-plated finish for extra durability
The first-ever, standardized, body-powered,
prosthetic simulator technology.
Features and benefits include:
- Fabricated using low-temperature EXOS® reformable laminates and BOA® cable closure technology to easily fit a wide variety of users
- Includes a Hosmer® #5 VO Split Hook and TRS VC GRIP 3; a vertical-mount Sure-Lok Cable Control System; and a fully adjustable, modified NW #9 harness system
- Easy to don and doff
- Versatile and very functional
- Perfect for multidisciplinary medical professional and student training or patient/peer/sibling/family experiential education
- Right and left models
- Special pricing through June 30, 2015
Exclusively from SPS, the new AAA BK Kit is now available with any foot purchase, and includes the following modular components for only $99 (regular price $139):
- 17-in. pylon with female adaptor (AAA200)
- Adjustable clamp adaptor (AAA225)
- Four-hole pyramid adaptor (AAA210)
You can add the AAA BK Kit to any foot offered by the online store. Simply select the foot, and the AAA BK Kit option becomes available on the same page.
The highly anticipated small bebionic hand is now available through SteeperUSA. The new small bebionic hand has an expanded range of features, delivering precise control in a highly efficient design.
- Overall size reduction of 30% without compromising function
- Three wrist options: new Flex Wrist, EQD (quick disconnect), and Short Wrist (wrist disarticulation)
- Two finishes: new pearlescent white Kevlar or bebionic black carbon
- Over 100% increase in finger pad surface area enhances grip
- Anatomically pleasing wrist and thumb transitions enhance natural appearance
- Provides all 13 grips currently available on bebionic3 medium/large hands
Real-world results from a gait lab without walls.
The iPecs™ Lab System opens the door for gait researchers. It's a portable research-grade tool that accurately measures three-axis forces and moments experienced by a prosthesis user.
Without wires, you choose the environment.
RTC Electronics Inc.