We are seeking a motivated, independent and compassionate American Board Certified Pedorthist. Great Steps is looking for an individual who is passionate about providing specialized care in footwear, which includes shoes, shoe modifications and foot orthoses. This individual’s core values must include quality patient care, ethics, aptitude and teamwork. Core values include extreme customer focus, outcomes, self-motivation, a continual desire for patient and company improvement and mastery of new products and techniques. Timely and appropriate paperwork and EMR (Opie) use is expected.
Great Steps is a family owned, rapidly growing and fiercely independent Orthotics and Prosthetics company located 70 minutes north of the Twin Cities. If you are looking for a career where you can balance your enjoyment of the outdoors with small town feel we are located in the perfect area for you.
- ABC Certified or ability to become certified
- Ability to build rapport with patients and referral sources
- Strong attention to detail for compliance
- Continuing Education Dues are paid by the employer
- Medical Insurance
- 401 K with Safe Habor Match
- Supplemental Insurance Options Available
- Based on experience
Full benefits available including 401k plans. We cover the cost of continuing education, ABC/BOC dues, and state licensure dues.