SG Homecare O&P Division
Orange County, CA
$27.50 to $40 Hourly
Plus Signing Bonus of $5,000.00
Are you an in search of a rewarding career serving people with mobility needs? Do you enjoy working alongside others as a valued team member? SG Homecare O&P Division has an immediate opportunity for prosthetic/orthotic technician. This position will report to Fabrication Lab Manager.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
- Effective and efficient time management skills.
- Collaborate with Clinicians
- Integrity, honesty, and respect for others.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Respectful and honest interpersonal communication.
- Computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office suite and a willingness to learn and work in the Brightree system.
- Fabrication project management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to problem solve and offer solutions to production workflow issues.
- Previous O&P fabrication experience required:
- Working knowledge of wet lamination and vacuum forming fabrication methods.
- Demonstrated project management and workflow in a technical laboratory environment.
- Working knowledge of human anatomy and medical terminology related to prosthetics and orthotics.
- Excellent hand skills and safety precautions around tools and machinery.