Job ID 243186
Located in the southeastern part of New Mexico, Sanders Orthopedic Brace and Limb is a 15-year-old establishment. New CPO will train under existing ABC certified practitioner currently employed by the office and will work alongside experienced administrative and support staff.
The city of Carlsbad offers various recreational activities ranging from hiking, fishing, and golfing. Carlsbad is famously known for Carlsbad Cavern National Park, as well as its interesting history and cultural attractions. The cost of living, educational opportunities, and environment make Carlsbad a welcoming place to live for all.
Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics with the American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics, and Pedorthics Inc. is required. Must remain in good standing with ABC by meeting all MCE requirements and codes of ethical conduct. Must have, or be eligible for, Texas State Licensure for potential work in Texas. Previous pediatric experience, including cranial, is strongly preferred. Ventura and CAD/CAM experience is preferred. All new employees subject to 6-month probation period.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work as a team
- Attention to detail
Job Duties and Responsibilities
This position examines patients to provide comprehensive, appropriate orthotic and/or prosthetic services to patients covering infants to adults. Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Formulating prosthetic and orthotic recommendations
- Delivering and adjusting O&P devices to patients
- Instructing patients on use and maintenance
- Participating in paid continuing education for the department
- Other duties as assigned
- Patient-centered care
- Employee benefits (401K, health insurance)
- One-on-one work with patients
- Working closely with team members, including Physical and Occupational Therapists
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience ($80,000-$120,000)
- Cover letter
- ABC License Number
Send documents to Kimberly Hernandez (Office Administrator) at [email protected]. Questions? Call 254-883-2003.