DFW Orthotics and Prosthetics is looking for an Orthotist/Prosthetist that is organized, self-motivated and has a great bedside manner. Our company was established in 2018 and continues to grow. We are a mom & pop prosthetic and orthotic company that is able to compete in a highly competitive Dallas/Fort Worth Market. Our company focuses on helping treat our patients with a mobile orthotic and prosthetic platform to provide a convenience to our patients and referral sources. Majority of patients will be seen in their home or facility around the DFW area. Reliable transportation is required. Competitive salary.
- Provide comprehensive, developmentally appropriate Orthotic or prosthetic service to mostly adult and geriatric population
- Assist the physician and clinic team in designing and developing new and innovative orthotic and prosthetic devices based on the patient’s needs.
- Take negative impressions, proper measurements, and have experience modifying molds for fabrication.
- Obtain optimum fit and alignment for all orthotic and prosthetic devices.
- Does all prosthetic repairs and adjustments to maintain appliances in proper working order
- Work with physicians and therapists to obtain proper treatment for each patient
- Work as a team member with our clinical and technical staff for the treatment of all orthotic and prosthetic patients.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics with the American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics, and Pedorthics Inc. required
- Must remain in good standing with ABC by meeting all MCE requirements and codes of ethical conduct
- Must have, or be eligible, for Texas State Licensure
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to manage a constant influx of activity
Visit : dfwop.com
For more information, contact:
Phuoc Nguyen at [email protected]