Monday, May 23, 2022

Take Back.

David Hill

Has anyone received requests to pay back over payments due to the person
being incarcerated. We received a letter from Medicare stating that the
Social Security Administration records indicated the patient was in prison
when services were rendered. The patient came into our office independently
without any sign of being incarcerated. We have checked the criminal record
and found there was no incarceration on the state or federal level for our
dates of service in 2010 and 2011. We are in the region D. If you’ve had
this problem how did you remedy it? I really don’t want to go through a
lengthy appeals process because of incorrect information from the Social
Security Administration. Any suggestions would be helpful thanks David Hill
BOCO. my e-mail is [email protected]


Get unlimited access!

Join EDGE ADVANTAGE and unlock The O&P EDGE's vast library of archived content.


Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

The O&P EDGE Magazine
Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?