Friday, May 24, 2024

Responses: LLD blocks

Jeremiah Uronis

Original question:

Does anyone know where I can get some nice wooden measuring blocks
for leg length discrepancies?

1. Otto bock: 743Y31 and it’s called a compensation board set.

2. One place said they can make them for me (still looking into this).

3. SPS sells crepe blocks

4. 2 people said use phonebook.

5. Everyone else told me to make them myself which I don’t want to do.

Thanks for all the Reponses.



Get unlimited access!

Join EDGE ADVANTAGE and unlock The O&P EDGE's vast library of archived content.


Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

The O&P EDGE Magazine
Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?