Friday, May 20, 2022


Bernie Veldman

About 7 or 8 years ago, I used a material that I thought was called
Dry-Ease. It looked very similar to Spenco only it was light blue
instead of green. The backing, however, was embedded with charcoal to
help absorb perspiration and reduce odor. It was difficult material to
work with, since it was not formable, not very grindable and did not
glue well, but now I have an application for this material and cannot
find it. Does anyone know where to purchase this material, or the
correct name for it?

Any help will be appreciated.

Bernie Veldman
BOC Orthotist
Midwest Orthotic and Technology Center
[email protected]


Get unlimited access!

Join EDGE ADVANTAGE and unlock The O&P EDGE's vast library of archived content.


Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

The O&P EDGE Magazine
Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?