Saturday, May 21, 2022

3-D spinal braces

Joe Kearns

I’m looking for a brace a pt. has had in the past,and would like another
one. It’s called a 3-D Spinal Brace. It’s elastic with velcro front and an
elastic pull with velcro on both sides. Thanks for any help.
Joe Kearns, CO

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos:


Get unlimited access!

Join EDGE ADVANTAGE and unlock The O&P EDGE's vast library of archived content.


Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

The O&P EDGE Magazine
Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?