Ottobock: bebionic Hand Online Training
- ABC will grant CEUs to certified prosthetists, prosthetics assistants, and technicians for completion of this training (2 ABC CEUs).
After successfully completing this training, you will be able to:
• Understand the features, characteristics, and configuration options of the bebionic hand
• Know the Differences in features and characteristics between the sizes
• Know the grips available with the bebionic hand, how they work, and some of their common uses
• Understand how to use the bebionic plus software
• Understand the warnings and precautions associated with the hand
• Understand battery and charging options
• Know what adjustments are possible to the hand, and how to do them
• Know what the field permissible repairs are and where to find instructions on the procedure for completing them
• Understand the general process of patient training and rehabilitation.
Training duration is 1.5 hours and you will receive 2 ABC CEUs.
Training web site: https://academy.ottobockus.com/presentations/bebionic/presentation.html