- This event has passed.
UTAH ARM On-Site Training and Fitting
March 1, 2012 @ 12:00 am - March 31, 2012 @ 12:00 am
An on-site course will have the same cur-riculum as other Fitting Courses, focused on the expedited fitting of your first patient. You
should have a patient ready to fit and willing to be part of a training situation.
• Length of Course: 2-3 days
• CEU’s: 19.5 hrs (estimated)
• Tuition/Fees: Variable. Arranged with
• Instructors: Harold H. Sears, Ph.D., Craig Armstrong, C.P., or Gerry Stark, C.P.
• Recommended for: Prosthetists with a
patient ready to be fit immediately.
• Facilities: Lab facilities for thermo
plastic forming, plaster impression and