The American Orthotic & Prosthetic Association (AOPA) is seeking proposals for its 2021 National Assembly. The event, being held September 9-12 in Boston, will have virtual and in-person components, if it is safe to meet in person. The deadline for submissions is April 2.
AOPA is seeking the following submissions:
· Clinical Free Papers. The top scoring papers will compete for the prestigious Thranhardt Award.
· Technician Program
· Business Education Program. The top papers will be considered for the prestigious Sam E. Hamontree, CP (E) Business Education Award.
Proposals will be considered for both podium and poster presentations and must be submitted electronically; e-mail or fax submissions will not be accepted.
Each submission will be graded by the review committee via a blind review process, based on:
· Relevance, level of interest in categories
· Quality of scientific content
· Quality of clinical content
· Quality of technical content
For more information, visit AOPA’s website.