The Hanger Charitable Foundation, Austin, Texas, completed its final round of 2015 grants by awarding more than $140,000 to five nonprofit organizations. The foundation has donated more than $250,000 this year.
The most recent grant recipients include:
- Camp No Limits, No Limits Foundation: $100,000 to provide scholarships for campers and teen mentors at ten nationwide camps for children living with limb loss or limb difference
- Trauma Survivors Network, American Trauma Society: $25,000 to empower trauma patients and their families with resources and information related to care and recovery
- Camp Kayak, Texas Rowing for All: $10,000 to support watersports camps in Central Texas for youth and young adults with physical, sensory, and cognitive disabilities
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) Summer Camp: $5,000 award to support a weeklong summer camp in the San Francisco area for children with neuromuscular disease
- Miracles in Motion 5K, ACCESS of Wilmington, North Carolina: $2,500 to provide a safe and accessible space in Wilmington for children and adults with disabilities to participate in sports activities and baseball programs
The application deadline for the next round of funding is January 31, 2016.
For more information, visit the Hanger Charitable Foundation webpage.