Friday, July 12, 2024

HELP! What’s it called?

Laurie Saunders

We used to use a blue injectable gel to provide cushion to carved out problem areas on foot orthotics. It was a two-part chamber with a small plunger gun. Any help would be great… we can’t remember what it’s called or who sells it.

Thank you!!!

Laurie Saunders
Operations Manager

ABC Prosthetics & Orthotics
115 W Columbia St. Suite A
Orlando, FL 32806


Get unlimited access!

Join EDGE ADVANTAGE and unlock The O&P EDGE's vast library of archived content.


Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

The O&P EDGE Magazine
Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?