The American Orthotic & Prosthetic Association (AOPA) has issued a call for papers for the 2020 National Assembly to be held September 9-12, 2020, in Las Vegas.
Submissions are being accepted for:
· Clinical Free Papers. The top scoring papers will compete for the Thranhardt Award.
· Technician Program
· Business Education Program. The top papers will be considered for the Sam E. Hamontree, CP (E) Business Education Award.
Abstracts will be considered for both podium and poster presentations and must be submitted electronically; email or fax submissions will not be accepted. Each submission will be graded by the review committee via a blind review process, based on the following criteria:
· Relevance, level of interest in categories
· Quality of scientific content
· Quality of clinical content
· Quality of technical content
For questions about the submission process, contact AOPA at 571.431.0876.